This site was created, designed, and dedicated to the promotion of educating our family and friends on the matters of our mission to Zimbabwe. We want to capture you in the same ways we were captured, to gain your enthusiastic support and understanding, and it is our hope that you too may desire to become more involved. "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abouding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." - 1 Corinthians 15:58

Monday, May 01, 2006

One week to go!

Here's an e-mail from Rebekah Bell- the eldest of the Bell kids (our age)- who has had a significant role in organizing the details of this trip. John tells us she will also be responsible for transporting us to our respective ministry locations, and will most likely be serving alongside of us amid her other various church and family responsibilities.
[April 30, 2006]

Hey you two!

Greetings from the most amazing country in the world (with a few problems but still the greatest!)

8 days til you fly! I'm excited. I know you guys must be as well! I just wanted to write and let you know that we're thinking of you! You must be really busy with preparing for Zim amid exams and everything but if you have any questions, concerns or anything just write and let me know. I can't check my yahoo address often so this one is safer!

I'm meeting with Pastor Asafa on Tues to finalise the calendar for you - yay! Things are coming together and looking really exciting. I'll send you details after the Tues meeting.

Take care!!
Lots of love and excitement! :)

Beks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home